Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Khloe Kardashian Apparently Loved The Nip Flash, Still We're Collectively Unattracted To Her

Khloe Kardashian - the needy hand-me-down hassock out of the lot - constantly seeking attention in the shadows of Kim K's gluteus maximus badonkadonk - has attempted to excite folks into latching on to the notion, that she's the appealing one out of the lot, with a nip slip.

Yesssssirie! That's right folks! In an interview on Fox and Friends both the 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' stars, Khloe and Kourtney, waned into the backdrop when Khloe practically flashed her nipple.

Khloe's apparently more excited than we remotely are. So it's far to say that this was not your average blooper - as in She & Him's records it was far from a mere nip slip - she succesfully flashed it off for attention hoping some perv would be duped into getting sexually aroused - and feel the bit attraction to her exhausted-appearing mammary teat.

Khloe still foolishly hyped at her premeditated stunt, took her taunting to the sleb confession cubicle, Twitter:

"I had a nip slip and loved it. My mom just called me saying my nip slip is all over the internet. Ha! Is it weird that I love it?"

The stylist prossibly advised Khloe to strap on a bra, as its by any chance the only garment that's fitting. Alas Khloe shrugged off the bra and hit the stage with 'go-go-gadget' boobie in her blouse.

"Being the naughty girl that I am I disobeyed and went bra-less. Personally I love when women show their nipples - perhaps I was a member of a nudist colony in my last life."

We tiresomely concur that Khloe is an attention-seeking flasher who wants us to know that she is more attractive than both Kim and Kourtney because she was apparently some reincarnated nudist that went undocumented throughout history as she's not an attractive spectacle.

There you have it folks. She loved it more than we did. And she loves women's busts just as much as you pervs do. It's all over the internet for you to grapple your member.

Mind if we at She & Him do a pen nib slip?

No comments:

Post a Comment